Thursday, August 11, 2016

Never too much Glitter and Shimmer!

Hello hello and happy Thursday! 

Not sure about you... As for me, I love all things with glitter, bling, shiny, etc.... Haha!
So, the Art Impressions Glitter & Shimmer challenge is totally for me!  :)


I used the Flaunt It set for my card...  Got to love these awesome ladies!  
I colored the ladies with Copic markers and I added glitter on two of these dress and others with some shimmer using the stardust pens, copic spica pen.   For the background, I used some 
Eyelet Outlet glitter tapes.  And of course, we need a 'bling' frame. 


Hope you can join me at the Ai Glitter and Shimmer challenge!  Click HERE!



1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute, Kerry!! I love the bling frame!! Awesome use of all the glitter and shimmer!