Friday, December 9, 2016

Merry Christmas from the sweetest girl!

Hello and happy Friday!
Since it's just weeks away from Christmas... Just want to send you some Christmas love from the sweetest Gorguss Girl, the Friendly Hedgehog stamp set
If you love Gorguss Girl and DoCraft goodies as much as I do, you have to check it out HERE!


I colored this adorable girl with Copic markers.  I paired her with the Authenique Classic Christmas pattern paper, then distressed the edges and flowers with distress ink pad.  I also paired her with LeCrea flower border die.  


For the embellishments, I added some Wycinanka chipboards.  For some blings and colors, I colored them Copic markers, wink of Stella glitter brush pen, and Nuvo Crystal Drop.


7 Kids College goodies:
Distress ink pad - Ground espresso & tea dye





No comments: