Thursday, February 9, 2017

Paws to LOVE Tryfolds

Hello hello and happy happy Thursday!

Today I have sharing a card for the Art Impressions Lots of Love challenge.
I used one of the new release super cute Paws to Love mini Tryfolds
It's super cute and so so sweet!


I wanted try coloring this adorable images with a different medium.  
So, I gave the Lyra Polycolor colored pencils a try. 
And I closed the Tryfold card with a beautiful band by using the Heart Clasp Die.


Here is the inside of the card.


Aren't they just the cutest?  They totally reminds me of my best friend's dog and my cat Stewie.  😁


Feeling the love?  Come join the fun!


Have a great day and can't wait to see what you create!


2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Adorable card and I love that you used the Hear Clasp die to keep your card closed!

Karen Day said...

Great job with the new pencils - I love the look!