Thursday, March 9, 2017

Watercolor card set

Hello hello!  Are you ready for some watercolor fun?
Today I'm sharing a few watercolor cards using the new Garden Wagon Mini Set, WC Foilage Set 2 NEW, WC Flower set 2, and Sentiments set.  I started out with making one card, but I had so much fun . I decided to make a whole set watercolor cards set, LOL!


I also used the grass and flowers stamps from WC Flower set 1, WC Foliage set 1, and WC Foilage Set 2.  And for the sentiments, I stamped them on a separate card stock and distress the edges to match the cards, and left them until time to use.  :)



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful WATERCOLORING DAY!
Can't wait to see your creations!




2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Love how you made a set of these beautiful watercolour cards!!

Karen Day said...

Just a stunning card set, Kerry! I love the soft ink distressing, and your gorgeous painting :o)