Monday, April 24, 2017

Spring Fling

Hello hello and happy Monday to you!
I'm so excited that Spring is finally here.  Woohoo!  Time for some beautiful flowers!
And today I'm sharing a card using this adorable bunny from the Easter Blessings set.  


I started by creating the background using Tim Holtz distressing ink pad in broken china and mowed lawn.  Then I stamped the adorable bunnies five separate times, colored them with Copic markers, and fussy cut them out.  Then using adhered to card, I also used 3D foam adhesive to create some dimension with varies flowers.  Then added a grass border, and finished up with 'Happiness Grows' sentiment from the WC Sentiments set.  


Copic markers used: 
Bunnies:  C0, C1, RV10, RV21, RV23
Flowers:  B60, B63, V01, V12, Y00, Y11
Leaves:  YG01, YG03, YG17, YG25


1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Kerry - your card is ADORABLE!! I love the multiple bunnies, and the soft colours are just lovely :o)