Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gone BANANAS with challenges!





It rain, rain, and rain... all day!

It is just perfect to hang out with a good friend and craft all day. I made tons of cards...

And I just remembered that today is Hip Hop Thursday at SCS, it is 8:55pm... I saw a Hip Hop challenge. I don't know why, but I decided to do the "one-layer" challenge in 5 minutes, it's not perfect, but hey... I stamped, colored, and loaded the card to SCS in 5 minutes...





I kept surfing at SCS Unity Stamps Forum... and there is another challenge, so here it is!

I realized I am totally insane about using my Copic Markers, I colored almost everything and I love airbrushing with them.







2 cards down!
I should try out for the "Amuse Addict Weekly challenge #67" too, why not?



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such fun cards! I love them all! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Addict Weekly Challenge! :)