Friday, January 9, 2009

WHat? Bag Lady!

Who? Me! Nah... okay, I love my purses... totally a purse and shoes girl. I don't see anything wrong with this. LOL! So, when I saw this stamp set from MFT at my LSS, I must buy it. Hehe... I submitted this card for the MFT guest designer challenger for February, I might get lucky. Hehe... As usual, I went crazy on airbrushing. What do you think about her top? Not bad, huh? I was reading my January and February issues of Lucky magazine, I quess the watercolor floral is huge this season (I want to do sequins, but I don't think glitter will show too well on the picture), I also went BOLD on her shoes and purse. Oh la la! And the purses at the window, I quess "nude" color is the next big thing, so I sticked with the earthy brown purses.

Hope you like it!

No comments: