Sunday, May 3, 2009

My first Amuse stamp...

I am just chilling out on a sunday night, blog hopping to all my favorite blogs, and FrozenStamper (http://frozenstamper.blogspot.com/) did a beautiful card with her first stamp. It's so simple and elegant. Just amazing!

So, I decided to make a card with mine. My first Amuse stamp is the Bride & Groom. Back then, I was mostly a scrapbooker... but I want to make my own wedding invitations and save the dates. I went to Ink About it, Westford, MA. and saw a beautiful/simple wedding card. I only brought one stamp that day, they had to order the arch with vines for me. Not knowing much about stamping and Amuse. My Amuse addiction didn't start until Halloween 2007 taking Jenn Shurkus' class, it was totally awesome!!! Thanks Jenn! Smiley from millan.net Ahhhh... memories. I still love this stamp. And how many stamps I have now? I lost count! Smiley from millan.net


Don't forget to check out Amuse's blog (http://www.amusenews.typepad.com/), they are celebrating their 8th year anniversary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerry - Your card is Darling! Love the sparkles on the Bride's dress!
Hey! Thanks for the shoutout girlfriend! Glad you liked my card!

cheiron said...

I love that stamp, that was among one of my 1st too! Love the sparkly dress on your card!

~*Joni said...

Kerry this is so elegant and pretty. I LOVE that sentiment, it is just perfect for this wedding card. There's something so wonderful about clean layouts, the stamped image is such a focal point and with all the bling on her dress? Just BEAUTIFUL!!