Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Girls ROCK!

Yeah!!! Sorry, I haven't been create as much these couple of days. I have been busy, between working and Chinese New Year... I was soooo excited that I have a chance to see my uncle and auntie whom I haven't seen for many years. Good times, good times! Okay, I have been hiding listening to my audiobook... (I finally finished the whole Twilight series! It was sooooo GOOD!)

Anyways, it's time for a little bit of TGF, the Case of the Curious Card. Hope you like it. :)
I used my of new favorite... Basic Grey Origins, label 7 nesties. Of course, I used TGF's stamps - Chelsea and Talk Loud, I colored Chelsea with Copics (E00, E43, E53, E55, E57, G20, G40, G82). The yellow cs is actually white cs but I inked it with Tim Holtz ink pad in mustard seed. And yes, I also used stardust pen and Copic Spica.

5 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

This is fabulous Kerry. Love it. I haven't had a chance to even look at this challenge. Was hoping that I could but not this week I am thinking.
mwah
Trace

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Oh I do love your card : the image is so so cute (as is the sentiment !) and your backing paper is great ! Just fab as usual ! Lots of hugs and smiles from Catherine

Elena said...

Adorable card, Kerry! I like how you cased it!
So glad you had a chance to meet your aunt and uncle! :)

Amy said...

Oh, this is so cool looking, love the papers you used! Chelsea looks fabulous!

Randi said...

So cute Kerry! Great CASE! Love the green, yellow and brown!!