Friday, February 5, 2010

Hey, hey!

TGIF! Yay, so excited it's Friday! It has been a bad week at work... boo... Anyways, no complaining for me. Can't wait until tomorrow! It's going to be a great weekend, out to dinner with the girls, and craft all weekend. Woohoo!!!

Here is a card that I made while I finish listening to Twilight, Breaking Dawn... It's getting sooooo good! :) The image is from InStyle stamps called Jade. The dp is from My Mind's Eye Playful Posies. I colored the image with Copics (B34, B91, B93, E000, E00, E40, E55, E70, E99, R20), the sentiment is from the Greeting Farm talk out loud, and outlined with stardust pen. Hope you like it!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

I never thought about listening to the book but that is a fabulous idea. I think i would listen to it a million times.

Great card. Hope you have an excellent weekend. Leave work at work.
mwah
Trace

Cecelia said...

That little girl is super cute! She looks just like my daughter when I braid her hair;0) The dp is darling...love it! Veru cute card! xx

Elena said...

This card is adorable and girl is super cute!
Sorry about the bad week at work...