Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Love my BLINGS & FLOWERS!


I love my BLINGS and FLOWERS!!! (Ok, I love more than that...Smiley from millan.net). But it's 2:30am in the morning... Holy smokes and why am I not in bed! Anyways, enough of my blah, blah, blah... Here is a simple card with all my favorite things!

I got this glitter cardstock... too bad the picture doesn't show it well at all, but it's totally awesome! Love it. And the ribbon too! Can't forget about my stardust and Spica pens.

Well, going to bed! Night! LOL!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

It's such a beautiful card Kerry ! I love all the "bling" and the image is gorgeous ! Love the hat with the little ears and the cat with the little wings ! Too cute ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Scrappychick said...

Love just the bits of color you picked up out of the paper...the bling is excellent :)

Randi said...

Super cute!!! I love the touches of pink!! Perfect way to use this image!! And, that bling cardstock is awesome!!

ileana said...

What a gorgeous card Kerry!!! I love every part of it: the colors, the glitter, the stamp, the sober coloring... it´s gorgeous!! Hugs