Friday, July 30, 2010

Gum, anyone?

Second post today, please click HERE to see Fairy Knoll's post!

Want some gum? I can't get enough with the new Happy Carnival set from Chi Chi Memories. I want to do something other than a card. So, I made a gum holder!

See... the Orbit can keep your mouth/teeth clean and the sweet little clown Candace can keep you happy and smiling (you can show off your teeth.), hehe! Sorry, I'm being weird.

Just FYI, the Happy Carnival set is available now at the CCM shop. If you don't want the whole set, you can also get the clowns and the ferris wheel individually Click here!!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh you always make me laugh Sweetie ! Love your comment about the gum ! This is such a cool idea and I love this little clown, it's so cute ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine