Thursday, July 15, 2010

Softpencil Thursday!

Hola everyone, this is Softpencil Thursday! Join me and visit Mr. Froggie at his frog house! Isn't this image super cute??? I love his little mushroom house, I wish I can go in for a cup of tea... okay, coffee sounds much better. Haha!

For this card, I used the sketch from Crafty Creations Challenge #76. I used the design paper from K&Company handmade Cara Marie adhesive pad. I also colored the image with my Copics. For the Mr. Froggie's cheek, I actually use SMOOCH. :) And a ribbon, pretty little flowers, and an AMuse sentiment to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by Smiley from millan.net.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I ADORE your card Kerry ! The image is super duper cute ! Love this little frog ! Your paper is so lovely and I do love the ribbon too ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

craftyb said...

adorable card! Love your image and how you coloured it....pretty pp and trim! Thanks for sharing your take on Crafty Creations sketch! bx

Lisa Atha said...

Ok, this one puts mine to shame. I love this card, and I like the colors that you used better than the ones that I used! Way to cute for words.

Lisa

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this card is so lovely! I like the colours you've used...
xxx Anne-Marije

Elena said...

The sweetest card ever!