Thursday, October 7, 2010

CCM sketch challenge #16

Happy Thursday!!! Time for another Chi Chi Memories Sketch Challenge, can you believe that it's already sketch #16 already?? WOW! Time sure flew by, especially we are having fun! And what a super fun sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch! Can I tell you how much I love to spray glimmer mist on everywhere, loving very moment of it, haha!!! I used the digi called I'll give you all my heart. She is so so sweet and adorable. :)

Goodies that I used:
Paper: MS and K & Co que sera sera
Copics: BV00, E000, E00, E31, E33, E35, E43, R20, R81, R83, RV29, W0, W2
Others: nesties, flowers, glitter mist, blings

Hope you play along, you have 2 weeks to complete the project! HERE is more detais!

4 comments:

mrsk06 said...

Hey Kerry

I love your super sweet girly card!! Its sooo pink and cute! hugz xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image and the colors. Thanks for sharing :)

Natalie Tong said...

love love love

Elena said...

Oh, what a sweet sweet card!