Thursday, October 14, 2010

My kind of ballerina?!

Good day, good day!! She is totally my kind of ballerina!! She is super super COOL! Funky hair, wicked AWESOME boots, and her sparkle pink tutu!!! Love, love, LOVE her!

Just for laugh and giggles... Smiley from millan.net while I was creating this card, I was glitter-ing up her super cool crown... I dropped the WHOLE CONTAINER of glitter on the floor. Even I tried to clean my space multiple times... my cat Stewie is constantly with glitter, my pillows in the bedroom, the carpet, etc, etc... LOL!

Goodies that I used:
Stamp: The Greeting Farm Tuesday
Paper: Neenah and watercolor cs, DCWV midnight spell
Copics: RV32, RV34, RV91, YG0000, YG00, YG03, YG06, YG23, V04
Others: Glimmer mist in pink bubblegum, embossing folder, nesties, flower punch, and lots of glitter

4 comments:

Catherine said...

What a stunning card Sweetie ! Love the image and the embossed pannel looks great ! You will find glitter everywhere for the weeks to come (I know, I have been there, done that, worn the tee-shirt !!!) Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Angela said...

Hi Kerry, I have done the same thing with my glitter and embossing powders!! What a MESS!!
Kerry, I love her green hair. The pink with the green is so girlie looking!! Love it!!
I hope you are doing well!! Miss ya!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Lola said...

She is CUTE! And I think that's why I avoid glitter! I make a big enough mess as it is.

Elena said...

Oh, no... Glitter all over! The same story happened to me last year at my craft room. :)
I love your ballerina! Her crown looks gorgeous!