Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy fall!


Hello friends, sorry for being MIA, work has been extremely busy. I finally have a chance to craft and a bit of relaxing. Here is a simple card that I made with the Memory Box autumn tree landscape. I just got it this morning and I love it so much that I have to ink it up. I inked it with versa mark and embossed with black embossing powder, then colored with Faber Castell watercolor pencils. And the beautiful sentiment is from Amuse.

Hope you like it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Gorgeous Kerry~
Love how you colored the card with those watercolor pencils.... Such a pretty Autumn card...
Have a crafty weekend!

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Kerry ! You are so so talented ! You always make the most amaazing creations with your inks and stamps ! Have a great week-end my dear friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Karen said...

Love the card. The colors and coloring are AWESOME!!

Hugs,
Karen