Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oh, happy day and a new project...


Hello and happy weekend! Plus happy Card Making Day! In celebration of this beautiful, I was hanging out with my crafty friends... We chatted, crafted, and laughed the day away. I had such a great time, love you guys!!!Smiley from millan.net And we were also working on halloween project... I started my halloween album... here is the front page.


And by the time I come home... I saw a Pandora bag in front of my computer. My cat StewieSmiley from millan.net and my bird Motley Smiley from millan.net got me this sweet birthday gift. Aren't they sweet?

Blog you later... I'm going to keep working on my album... Have a good day!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Your halloween album is super awesome.... love the details of it... and your birthday gift is just so pretty too.....

cesinha said...

like

Catherine said...

What a stunning creation Kerry ! I love the house and the gate ! You are so lucky to have such thoughtful pets ! Happy Birthday Sweetie ! Hugs and love from Catherine