Sunday, August 26, 2012

Awesome weekend!

Hello hello and how's your weekend so far?  I hope it's good!!!  I had so much fun day yesterday...  I went to my LSS, Absolutely Everything, Topsfield, MA and took this awesome class from the amazing  Julie Balzer, she is super funny and a great teacher, she taught us some many different techniques, I had a blast.  Thanks Julie!!!   I'm totally inspired and can't wait to create!  Bring on the paints!!!!


Here is the page that I create from class...


Since I was on a roll in crafting.... I decided to play along the Milk Coffee Stamps challenges too, I used Hulkbeth, check out her muscles, hehe!!!!


Goodies that I used:
Milk Coffee Stamps Hulkbeth
Spooky sentiment from Amuse
Memory Box Blackbird paper collection
Blings, flower, ticket, twine

Thanks for stopping by and blog you later...Smiley from millan.net

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

What a fun card, great take with using Hulkbeth she looks perfect in that costume for Halloween...
TFS!

Catherine said...

You seem to have had a great time Sweetie ! Love the pages you have made and the card is sooooo cool ! What a funny image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

So glad that you had a great time! :)

Alice Carman said...

How super duper cool! Love how your pages turned out.

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Love your card.You did a great job with Hulk Lisbeth.Love all the embellishments on card.Thanks for joining us at Milkcoffee stamps Halloween challenge.

MilkCoffee said...

LOL, this is precious ^^ Do you mind if we post this on our blog? :)

Kerry said...

Of course not, I would be so honored! :D