Monday, August 20, 2012

Softpencil Tuesdays.


Hello and happy Softpencil Tuesday!!!  I'm super excited to show you a new digital stamp from the Softpencil Shop.  Please say hello to Sweet Mermaid.  Isn't she super cute?   Love, love, love her...  especially with her pretty purple hair, hehe!   I used the super fun paper from Echo Park Summer Days and I also added some sea turtles and bubbles just for fun.  Hope you like it and want to see more Softpencil creations, please visit my fellow DT ladies' blog (their links are located on my sidebar) or visit the Softpencil Facebook page.

Goodies that I used:
Softpencil digi stamp Sweet Mermaid
Memory Box die in Loopy Rings and Graceful Honu
Echo Park 6x6 paper pad in Summer Days
Glitter paper (for loopy rings)
Washi paper tape
Buttons and twine

1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Kerry ! Love the bright coloured papers and the die cut "bubbles" are so cool !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine