Monday, May 27, 2013

A 'Thank You' from Jean!

Hello hello!  It's Art Impressions' Monday and they are having OWH Memorial Blog Hop!  
Click HERE for the OWH Memorial Day Blog Hop!

So, I decided to create a card using the OWH sketch and the theme is 'Thank You'.
My card features Jean (SKU# T3476) and the Grad card kit (SKU#4304).


I used the sketch #161 from Operation Write Home.


I colored the Jean with copic markers, fuzzy cut her out, adhered with some foam dots.  I also added a couple wooden button from GF Card Kit 1 or Kit 2 (SKU#4302 or SKU#4303) and a wooden sentiment.


I hope you like you and have a great day! 



2 comments:

Catherine said...

What a funny card Kerry ! Love the image and the wooden sentiment looks so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karen said...

Great card! Love it.

Karen