Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hello smarty!

Hello hello and happy Thursday to you!  Check out this adorable smarty pants!  Isn't he so so cute?!  I love love LOVE the gigantic glasses!  Hehe!   He is from the Spectacular set (SKU#4290) 


On to the card, I play along the theme for the Ai Challenge "Show your Bow".  
I used the pattern paper from new kit, the Grad Card kit (SKU#4304).  
I colored the adorable mouse with Copic markers, and I added glossy accent for his glasses to make it pop!   Of course, I can't forget the bow!


I hope you will play along the 'Show your Bow' challenge!  
The winner was receive yummy goodies from Ai.
Check it out HERE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute love your card and the images is da bomb.. Love what you did with his glasses

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Great card Kerry. I, too, love the way you popped his glasses and added some "glass" to them!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cutie, love his glasses on him.... Too cute Kerry~

Catherine said...

Oh this is so cute Kerry ! Great papers and layout and I love the glasses too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine