Monday, July 28, 2014

Loveeee my washi tape!!!

Hello hello!  I'm back to share another fun card using a few of my favorite EO goodies.
I have been madly in love with washi tape for the longest time, so when I saw the new 
washi/decorative tape, I was over the moon!


I decided to create a fun pattern paper using the washi tape.  I just use white card stock as a base and cover it with washi tape love.  


Then, I stamped the image directly on the 'washi pattern paper'.


I stamped the same image again on a separate card stock.  Then I colored her face and hair with Copic markers.  (Face E00, E11;  Hair E33, E35, E37).  I fussy out her hat and outfit and adhered to the card.   Note:  I actually stamped the image 2 separate 'washi pattern paper', one for each pattern (washi tape love and washi tape glitter - light maroon)


To finish the card, I also added pink paper flower, 14mm scallop brads - pink, jewel bling strips - grey, and saying bubble brads.  And Viola!


Hope you like it and have fun with all your yummy washi tapes!
And before I say goodbye... here are a few more 'washi pattern paper'!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!



2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Styling love it - what you can't do with those Washi tapes..... LOL!

Catherine said...

WOW ! This is awesome Kerry ! Love the paper piecing ! Can't believe you made it with washi tape ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine