Monday, July 14, 2014

sleeping or 'resting your eyes'

Hello hello and happy Monday!

I'm sharing a card using one of my many favorite from the Ai People collection!  That's right!  
How can I say no to the Lazy Boy set?   He is totally awesome!  We all probably have someone special who sleeps or 'resting their eyes' on the couch *wink*!



Copics:  B93, BG10, E00, E11, E31, E35, E51, E53, E55, E57, R56, R59, W0, W2, W4, W6, W8

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to take a little time to 'rest your eyes'!  ;)





2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hehe this is too funny, sometimes I see my hubby like this when he just passes out on the recliner and I"m busy in my craft cave.....

Catherine said...

Oh I so love your card Kerry ! It reminds me of Max... Such a great creation Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine