Thursday, October 6, 2016

The Perfect Pair Challenge!

Hello hello and happy Thursday!
It's another fun challenge day over at Art Impressions and the theme is the Perfect Pairs!
Check out these adorable sets, they are now available at your local Michaels and AC Moore!


And yes, they even have matching dies!  How cool is that!  :)
I used the Fright Night set from AC Moore!   Love love love this little guy!  He is so cute,
I decided to create a little army of them.   Hehe!


For a little fun, I added an action wobble on two of the Frankensteins for some cool actions.  And I also added some 'scary' bats from the Old Bat set.

Don't forget to join us this week for some scary fun!  Click HERE for more details!


Have a great day and see you over at the challenge!  ;)


1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Kerry - I really love your creepy little army!! Super cute card :o)