Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow, snow, and more snow!

What's a big day! It's Football Sunday (for my hubby)! It is the first day of winter. It's sure Winter... Snow, snow and more snow! There is so much snow out there, I was thinking I should build a HUGE snowman. Naaaa... Stay in my PJ, drink some hot cocoa, and craft all day sounds like a better idea. :-)

Here is my cute football player Ian, since I live in New England, Ian is certainly a NE Patriots! GO PATS!! You're DaBomb!!!

This is my entry for the AMuse weekly challenge "it's cold outside". I figured to use my Penguin Pals. I love them, they are just too funny. I stamped the tree from the clear Tree 2 set and colored the leaves with green spica pens. I also chalked the background. Oops... I forgot the snow... I should of add some frosted lace sparkles.




No comments: