Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yeah! It's Saturday!!!


Happy Saturday!!! I love the weekend... especially when I don't have to work. LOL! It's time to relax, at least try to... I can't believe that it is already Day 6 of the Pink Poison 12 days of 12 cards challenge. Time goes by so fast when we are having fun. I love this card... I love the color, and I used all my favorite things...
First, I airbrushed the white cs with copic markers B23 phthalo blue (airbrushing with copic markers is so addictive... don't try it! :-) but it's soooo cool), inked the edge of the card, used the cuttlebug embossing folder heart blocks for background, cut out these cool large pinking circles with nestabilities, colored the pretty Princess Anya with copic markers of course, then I added more sugar, spice, and everything nice... I meant ribbon, stickles, and "merry christmas".

No comments: