Sunday, February 1, 2009

Double Up Sunday!!!

Yay!!! The Anya Fan Club is officially open today! So sad that I will miss all the fun, I have to work :-( ... Anyways, here is a card that I made in celebration of the New Anya Fan Club. Hurray, so excited. The paper is from Basic Grey Pattern Paper Eva, I can't find the matching colored flowers, so I airbrushed a bunch of white flowers, hehe... I love airbrushing with my copic markers. Plus, got to add some diamond stickles and pink spinkle dots.


I just love this "little" guy. He only needs a little love... or just give him chocolate! hehe...
Do I have to say more... :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards Kerry! I love them both! :)

Lisa said...

Very cute card!! I just "found" my caterpillar and can't wait to stamp with him!!