Sunday, February 22, 2009

A relaxing Sunday!

After having a wonderful day hanging out with good friends and had a blast with VSN at SCS! Today is a day to just chill... I did a few more cards!


This is one of my favorite card! 4pm challenge: Sketch a Little Love. I was looking for something tiny.... the perfect stamps... The Brassiere stamp was calling me. And of course, thanks for your support is just perfect for this.

Another challenger 6pm challenge: LOVE starts with L. Lavender with Lime Green cardstock and L for lounge chair (stamp used: canvas chair). Sending you sunshine on a snowy day!

Finally, I have to break for coffee! 7pm challenge: Weave, weave, and weave us together!
I used the coffee break set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all your cards, especially the bra one! How fun!

Randi said...

Great cards. I love that bra one!!OH MY GOSH!!! Your pic of the kitty and bird below is so funny. I had to send the link to my friend, because she has a rowdy black kitty and she always jokes about what a great play toy my bird would be for the kitty! That pic is too perfect!