Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pretty Tulips!

Happy Thursday... Yippee! Just one more day until the weekend. I can't wait...
Here is my first project from Softpencil, the "tulip"! Isn't it so pretty and beautiful?



I love this image. I just can't get enough of it. At first, I only made the shaker card (I haven't make a shaker card forever, so I thought this will be perfect...



then I can't resist, I have to make something else, I was reading a magazine and saw a pretty little box with Q-tips. This is my version. Hope you like it!

You can also check out other DT's blog: Shelley, Maureen, Wendy, Cathy, and Anne-Katrine.

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Kerry, these projects are just beautiful. You have done a great job. Its funny how we have made two projects with this image. It must have got our creative juices going. hugs Shelley

Dawn said...

Lovely projects! They are so pretty. Nice job!

Kos med papir og saks said...

fantastic goodies. love them both. the q-tip box is so cute.

Elena said...

Wow! It is very beautiful, Kerry! I love these gorgeous tulips! And your idea with a box is fabulous!

Elizabeth P said...

What beautiful works!!! I love both two! welcome again to the DT ;)

Maureen said...

Love both of your projects - your coloring is gorgeous! It's funny because I was just thinking I haven't made a shaker card in a long time too!

ThePurplePlace said...

How sweet!! I love what you did back in 09, but really LOVE the bright vibrant colors you used in Summer Camp!!