Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A warm Hello!

Greetings!!! I'm thrilled... hang on, allow me to Smiley from millan.net ... Yes, Elizabeth from Softpencil invited me to be one of her DT members! Elizabeth, thanks so much for the wonderful opportunity, and I look toward to work with you and the others talented DT members.

Well, here is a card that I made today (after I got really tired from screaming Woohoo and doing the happy dance! Hehe!!) I used my bunny and me digi-stamp, I love this image, the little girl is so sweet and adorable, and the bunny is too cute... They look like best friends.

Supplies:
Paper: K&Co Designer Mat Pad Berry Sweet
Sentiment from Amuse a warm Hello
Misc: Copic Markers, diamond glaze, coloxbox chalk ink, sticklers in cotton candy.

Thanks for stopping by...
Shhh... don't tell anyone, but I'm working on more Softpencil's cards/projects.

Check out the Softpencil shop here!

8 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

So beautiful Kerry! I love the pink bunny ;)

Shelley said...

What a lovely card Kerry. It's great to have you on board here at Softpencil. Looking forward to seeing your project for this week. Hugs Shelley

Shelley said...

Kerry, could you please send me your private email addy. I will need to get in touch regarding each weekly decorative element chalenge. Thanks Shelley

Randi said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS Kerry!!!
I think this card is SO adorable!! Love the bunny!!!
Beautiful coloring!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Excellent! Way to go girlfiend. Connie

Tammy said...

Hi Kerry
Don't you just love these Softpencil images.
I'm so so so loving what you did with this card. First the sparkly on her hat...fabulous.
Then the shadow on the balloon....brilliant!

Elena said...

Oh, I am so happy for you, Kerry! wonderful news and congratulations! Your card is so CUTE! Love the dimension with the balloon!

Maureen said...

Welcome to the team - it's great to have you join us! Your card is wonderful!! Love the paper piecing and the popped up balloon!