Saturday, September 5, 2009

Shoebox and ATC swap at the Tree.

I had such a great time at the Paper Tree today. It was our monthly shoebox and ATC swap. Super fun, plus we got to have lots of junk food and Chinese Food, yummm...Smiley from millan.net

For our monthly shoebox swap, our theme was background. I love all my cards, they are awesome...

Michelle

ConnieKaren


Sandy


and me


And below are the ATCs, the theme was embossing.
From Left to right, and top to bottom:
Michelle, Karen, Sandy, me, and Connie.


Smiley from millan.net You ladies totally ROCK!

4 comments:

karendellovo said...

Your quick! Hubby and kids are fishing, I'm catching up on reading my blogs!

Anonymous said...

I love how you stepped it up on my text card. It is much better than my plain one. Great job. Connie NH

Elena said...

So glad that you had fun time with your friends!

The Paper Tree said...

You Rock Kerry! Thanks for showing off everyone's creations.