Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What's COOKING at AiFactory?



Hope you are hungry! We are doing some major COOKING at AiFactory today by the DTs. We have a chance to play with these awesome recipe cards. Check them out HERE... they come in 5 different colors, I used the black ones. They are so fun, just print, cut, and crop along the marked lines. Viola!

As for me, I'm all about simple cooking... I love pre-made Trade Joe's meals, my favorite... Orange Chicken + Vegetable Fried Rice + Veggie Bird Nest = A perfect meal!!! But, even if I cook for real meal, I don't measure anything at all. So, I got an idea while reading the Food Network magazine. The magazine has a section called "Get your Greens", a bunch off yummy snack in celebration for St. Patrick's Day. This Avocado hummus sounds yummy and very easy to make, I have to give it a try!

Don't forget to visit the AiFactory DT's kitchens for their yummy goodies! (Angie, Erin, Carlie, Carole, Cheri, Fink, Fliss, Laurie, Lola, Michelle, Monica, and Penny). Or even join us at the AiFactory Challenges & Freebies Blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great use of the cards Kerry. You did a fabulous job!

Erin Smetak said...

I love your idea, Kerry! This is so great!!!! And you have very nice handwriting too!

Randi said...

Cute! You always post such cute creative projects! Great idea!