Hello again, it's showtime!!! My second star for today is Clown Chloe. She is super adorable and certainly know how to put on an awesome show.
Goodies that I used:
Stamps: InStyle Stamps Clown Chloe
Adhesive: Glue Arts
Papers: SEI, Pebbles Inc. school days circle
Copic markers: B91, B93, E000, E00, G99, R11, R12, V09, Y00, Y11, Y15, Y38, YR68
Others: sentiment from the Greeting Farm, ribbon, blings, EK success border punch, glitter and glimmer glam
Don't forget to hop over to the InStyle Stamps blog, there are lots of fun stuff happening!
- It's Release week - all week full of new images, will be available Friday, September 24th.
- Glue Arts week - we are joining forces with the Glue Arts team, lots of inspirations and a yummy candy too!
- InStyle is hosting OWH Birthday bash, don't miss out!
- Plus, challenges are still going on... sketch challenge, color challenge, and inspiration challenge.
- Oh yes, blog hop this Friday, too!!!
Have a good one!