Monday, November 8, 2010

Hey, chica!

Hey hey chicas and happy Monday! So what's crackling today? Well, I have a little something for you. Just a simple anything but a card project for the Karber Weekly Challenge#13, the theme is animals! I found this wonderful tutorial from SCS, you can find it here. Plus, I got this Tim Holtz sizzix die caged bird a while back and I have been wanting to use it on something. Viola!

Goodies that I used:
Stamp: Karber Chicky Millie, sentiment from MFT hey chica
Papers: Bazzill and AMuse
Copics: E000, E00, E 43, E44, E55, R20, Y04, Y11, Y13, Y38, YR12
Others: Tim Holtz sizzix dies caged bird, grungeboard, distressing inks, crackle paint, distress stickles, pearls and ribbon

I hope you can play along this week, check out the details at the Karber's blog.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kerry! I love your project and all the details about it. Have a great week :)

Catherine said...

oh Sweetie what a fantastic project ! Love this little chick and what a fabulous way to present your gifts ! Love it love it love it ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Tammy said...

Great! I'm so loving Karber!!!

Lisa said...

great project and its adorable too!!

Elena said...

Wonderful gift idea!