Monday, November 15, 2010

Karber Weekly Challenge


Happy happy Monday and how are you? Time for another Karber weekly challenge, the theme is FAMILY. So, create a card/project for a family member (mom, sister, etc.) First thing to my mind, of course... my super cool MOTHER, her birthday is coming up soon. Plus, we both love desert! Hehe!!!Smiley from millan.net

Goodies that I used:
Stamps: Karber Cupcake Leslie, sentiment from Amuse cupcake set
Paper: SEI, DCWV, SEI happy day
Copics: B000, C1, C5, C7, E25, E55, E57, E59, R00, RV11, RV14, YR18
Others: K&Company adhesive paper ribbon, ribbon, pearls, stardust pen, spica pen, shimmer chalks and nesites



My second project, I was zone-ing out, sitting at my craft space last night... then I see a YORK dark chocolate peppermint pattie calling my name. So, I made a holder for it. :) And yes, I'm eating it right now as I'm writing this post.Smiley from millan.net Oh well, I quess I have to buy another pattie to put inside, hehe!

Goodies that I used:
Stamps: Karber Santa and sentiment from Amuse do not open
Paper: Bazzill, Amuse
Copics: E40, R000, R00, R11, R20, R29, R46, W00, 110
Others: Ribbon, stardust pen, viva decor pearl pen ice white

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh your cards are both dead cute Sweetie ! I love your colouring of the hair of the little girl - gorgeous paper too (your Mum will love it !) and your Santa Claus is so cute ! Love the iced effect on his beard ! Fab fab fab !!! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Cupcake card is so sweet! And I love the adorable snowman! His smile especially!

Lisa said...

ahhh such fun cards, wonderful job!!