Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Friday!

Woohoo! It's Friday once again. I have a tag for you today (I got the Tim Holtz Sizzix tag and book plate die a while ago, and I love it), hehe! I used this adorable little girl from Magnolia. She is so so cute, especially her beautiful bouquet of flowers. I started by distressing the tag, then the fun part - coloring, I finished the tag by adding the ribbon (which was dye with the new Tim Holtz stain in wild honey), and finally I added the flowers (the white one was also stamped, inked and distressed).

Hope you like it and have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie this is GORGEOUS ! I love tags and yours is stunning ! I love this orange, your background is so beautiful and the ribbon is fab ! I love it to bits ! Have a great Easter week-end my dear friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Sarah said...

Beautiful color, Kerry!

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag Kerry the colours and Tilda look super
Hugs
Lorraine x