Thursday, July 19, 2012

Catching up on my Online Card Class homework!

Hello hello, sorry that I have been a little quiet.  Work has been busy, busy, and busy.  But, my craft table has been calling me...  haha!  Plus, I signed up for the Online Card Classes, and this class is called Stretch your Stamps, super super fun!!!  If you want more info, you can cheek it out HERE.  


Here are a few of my cards that I made:


Goodies that I used:
Distress reinkers
Hero Arts background stamp
Love this super cool stamp that I got from my LSS, hehe!


Goodies that I used:
Hero Arts London background stamp
Sentiment from Amuse


Goodies that I used:
Paper Smooches Primary set
(I used the dots to create the background)
Sentiment is also from Paper Smooches Simply Said
Hero Arts Neon Pink ink pad

Well, that's all for today!  Hope you like them and have a great day! Smiley from millan.net

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

What amazing cards... love all the uniqueness of each one.

Catherine said...

OMG Kerry ! Your cards are stunning ! I love them all ! Love the sentiment on the first one... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karen said...

Awesome cards! So creative & inspiring... Love the colors.


Hugs,
Karen

SmilynStef said...

Fantastic cards ... love that London collage.

Elena said...

You did a great job on your homework, Kerry!
I love how the colors changing on the first one; really like the collage effect on your second card; and what a fun technique for adding shadow! A+!!!

ThePurplePlace said...

LOL! Great cards....they make me smile!!

I'm also happy to know I am NOT the only one who has been behind this week. I ended up having a darn Fibro Flare (Grrrr)...that messed up my plans BIG time!! I will hopefully catch up next week...and share some pics then.

On a HAPPY note, I'm finally on the better side of the flare and looking forward to seeing your at Dyan's Workshop!! :) I think it'll be fun and we'll have very pretty and inky hands, by the end of the day. I'm bringing along a craft apron, to be on the safe side and looking forward to seeing you TOO!!

Hugs,
Lis

Anonymous said...

The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks