Sunday, July 8, 2012

That's amore!


Hello and happy Sunday!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Me?  I'm, I'm enjoying my weekend very much.  Thank you!  I spent a wonderful relaxing day doing a few errands and crafting.  Back to my card, since I spent my day with my hubby...  how about something sweet?  This darling image is from the Paper Shelter, it's called Love in Venice.  Too too cute, huh?!   In fact, they are having a DT call and their currently challenge is flower power.  You can check out more information HERE.  So, since there's love in the air, why not, a flower bouquet, hehe!  I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Goodies that I used:
Digi stamp from the Paper Shelter Love in Venice
Sentiment from Amuse that's amore
Paper from My Minds' Eye Fine and Dandy Boy
Memory Box die cut
White Flowers (colored with Tattered Angels Chalk Board in Banana Pudding
Trendy twine in blueberry


2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such an adorable card Kerry ! What a cute image ! Love the papers and the little bunch of flowers is soooooo sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute ~ got that tune stuck in my head now.. LOL~
Great images and layout....