Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sparkly slippers and GOOD NEWS!


Hello, hello and I have an awesome news to tell!!!  I'm super excited that I'm in the Art Impressions Stamps Design Team!  Art Impressions (aka Ai) has so many varies of stamps, from the funniest Ai people to the 'Golden Oldies', to the gorgeous watercolors, to the new Whoots! and even Zoo Crew...  Omgosh, so fun!   Here is the link for the Ai Shop, check it out!  To start off, please allow me to show you one of the Golden Oldies, the very coolest Slots Jean.  Isn't she awesome?  She is hilarious, she just makes me giggle and smile!!!  So, are you ready to save up your dollar bills and head to the slot machines!!

And I can't help it...  I can't make up my mind today, I want to play with some paints and things, but also want to color too.  So, I did a little of both, haha!  I used watercolor paper and using Faber Castell gelatos, Dylusion stencils, and distress ink pads to create a cool background, then I colored Slot Jean with Copics, and of course, I can't say no to this awesomeness sentiment from Dylusion, haha!  And yes, yes... did you say her sparkly slippers?



Also, are you up for a challenge?!  or even want to have some stamping fun?  Join the Art Impressions every Thursday!!!  For this week, the theme is School/Office supplies!  So, come join us!

Goodies that I used:

Art Impressions Slots Jean
Dylusion stamps Quintessential Quotes
Dylusion stencil Number Jumble
Faber Castell Gelatos
Distress ink pads in broken china and scattered straw
Stickles

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats = well deserved!
Way to go Kerry! love this cute card, granny looks like she is ready to hit that jackpot... LOL!
TFS - enjoy your lovely evening!

Catherine said...

Congratulations Kerry ! They are lucky to have you in the team ! I love your card ! Fantastic background and the image is so funny ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karen said...

Your card is awesome! It really made me giggle inside.....

Hugs & congrats my friend,

Karen

Tammie Koehnen said...

Ah Kerry I just LOVE your card made with slots Jean!!! It is so colorful, and I love the colors you used too! I love to watercolor too! I am so excited to be on the Ai team with you. Love your blog; you inspire me!!!