Tuesday, September 25, 2012

WiCKED!


Hello hello, how are you?  Today is going to be a wicked fun day!  First, it's Softpencil Tuesdays, I have one of the new halloween digi stamp called Michu flying on a broomstick to show you....  isn't it cute?!  You can find it HERE!   And for more ideas and inspiration, please feel free to visit the fellow DT friends or even the Softpencil FB page, there are lots of fun and beautiful creations there.

Plus, I'm meeting up with my close friends and we are going to have a crafty kind of day!  Super excited and I can't wait!  I'll fill you in the details later, hehe!

Goodies that I used:
Softpencil Digi Stamps Michu flying on a broomstick
Memory Box Blackbird paper oak
Amuse sentiment WICKED
Spellbinder
Copic markers
Stickles

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my just so so cute Kerry... love how you did the oval dies...
Awesome card!

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous creation Kerry ! I love the colours and the layout and the little Michu is too cute for words ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karen said...

This card is super CUTE!!! I love the colors you used..

Hugs,
Karen