Monday, June 16, 2014

Light the Candles!

Hello hello and happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great Fathers Day weekend.  I'm back today to share another card using one of the new Ai People set called Fire Out set (SKU#4371).  


I'm totally in love with her, she is totally a HOT mama.  Time to light the candles or better yet, 
bring on the flames!


Until next time, stay cool and have a super HOT day!

Copics:  B63, B66, B69, B79, E00, E11, E33, E35, R35, R37, R39, RV99, W0, W2, W4, W6, W8, Y38, YR31



6 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so funny Kerry ! Love the background ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG this is too funny, I think I may need this image and in fact, I may have to Kopykat this whole thing! lol.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG this is too funny, I think I may need this image and in fact, I may have to Kopykat this whole thing! lol.

CCC said...

Too funny. Love the blue seekers...great touch.

CCC said...

Too funny. Love the blue seekers...great touch.

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com