Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sequins...

Hello hello and happy Thursday!

It's challenge day over at Art Impressions' blog and the theme this week is Inspirations Sequins!  Use sequins!  Hmmm....  I didn't think I have any... until I went though my craft goodies and found a super fun bags of sequins from Lawn Fawn.   Eureka!!!  Got to love that maple leaf shape sequin!  
So so fun!


On to my card...  yes, yes!  I have gone mad with stencils lately.  And this Memory Box stencil is totally perfect for the Backyard Boss!  I used distress ink pad to add some colors for the background. 


Want to see more...  Check out the Art Impressions blog and play along!

Plus, they are launching the new Ai Pop-up set!!!  Click HERE!


1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Kerry, once again, you are brilliant... I can't believe that you made a guy card where the use of a sequin was perfect!! And another gorgeous background :o)