Monday, November 16, 2015

Tuscan Village

Hello hello and happy Monday!
I'm sharing a watercolor card today, I have been wanting to try out the beautiful Watercolor series from Art Impression. And I did just that, I'm absolutely in love with the Watercolor series 9 set 1 and set 2.


I used the Tuscan Village and Row of Grapes from Series 2.  Tall trees from Series 1.  And the Leafy branch from the mini watercolor set Chest of Flowers


To finish, I used the Square Easel die to create an easel card, Viola!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Marvy LePlume markers used:
No. 45 Sepia, No.15 Olive Green, No. 17 Steel Blue, No. 28 English Red
Towbow marker:  N65



1 comment:

Catherine said...

WOW ! This is awesome my friend ! The landscape reminds me of Provence in France... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine