Thursday, January 14, 2016

Winter Wonderland Challenge

Hello and happy Thursday!

Hope you are having a great week!  And it's week 2 of the Winter Wonderland Challenge over at the Art Impressions' blog!


For the challenge, I decided to use one of my favorite Girlfriends set.  Well, I love them all, hehe!  Anyways, here is a card using the Bench set!  Aren't they just so sweet?  I can totally feel the love... don't matter how cold the weather is!  :)




Come join us at the challenge!  Click HERE!  Can't wait to see what you create!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Great image choice for the challenge, Kerry! Gorgeous colours, too - I love it!

Cheri Burry said...

One of my favourite stamps and you colored it beautifully Kerry!

Elina said...

It's a beautiful card Kerry! Love your choice of colours.