Thursday, January 28, 2016

Time to weigh in...

Hello hello and happy Thursday!
I'm sharing a card that I made for the Art Impressions challenge.  
The theme is Paper Piecing Party!


And since it's still January, I figured it would be fun to show off this Weigh it Set.  It's just too cute and perfect!  Wink!  Wink! !  Hehe!


So, for paper piecing part.. I want to give the girls colorful bathing suits.  I used brusho to create a color wash.  


Yes, yes!  I can't help to create a background too using the brusho powder too!  Yes, they are very very addicting, hehe!   And I colored the ladies with Copic markers.


I hope you think it and thanks so much for stopping by!
Can't wait to see your creations over at the Ai Blog!

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

this is SO fun, Kerry!!!! Love the way you did the awesome background!! Fantastic card as always!!

Karen Day said...

Really great card, Kerry! You always have such awesome techniques!

lauren bergold said...

so fun & a great use of the brusho pigments!