Monday, February 1, 2016

Art Impressions Mixed Media style!

Hello hello and happy Monday!
I'm sharing a mixed media project with you today using one of super cool Try Folds called 
Messy House (SKU# 4452) .


I started with a plain white canvas.  I colored it up some colorful gelato, then continue with adding more using some stencils with embossing paste and acrylic paint.  For the black and white dots are created by using a paint brush and splatter over.  And the big circles, I used the cap of the embossing paste.


To finish the canvas.  I colored the Messy House images with Tombow markers, then adhered to the canvas with matte medium, and then secured it with some washi paper tape.  To finish it, I added some bright gelato to match.  


Faber Castell Gelatos:  Coconut, licorice, watermelon, strawberry, elderberry, kiwi 
Tombow markers:  673, 062, 451, 491, 990, 942, 133, N45, N65, N89, N95







1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is soooo cool Kerry ! Love love love the images and the background ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine (I haven't made a card for a very long time... Still doing my crochet !)