Monday, March 7, 2016

CHEERS!

Hello hello and happy Monday!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I'm sharing a super fun card featuring one of my favorite Girlfriends Wine Tasters set (SKU# 4383).   These girlfriends are awesome and totally remind me of my super cool friends.  We always have fun.  We giggle & laugh all night, eat yummy food, and maybe a glass of wine.  Good times, good times!


I started by coloring the fabulous Girlfriends with watercolor markers.  For the background, I scribble some color from the watercolor markers on the watercolor palette (see below) and spray on some water to create a 'color puddle', then I just press the watercolor paper on to the palette. 


For the splatter dots, I mixed a black watercolor pen, water, and silver perfect pearls, and then splattered on to the paper with a paint brush. 


To finished the card, I added a strip of vellum paper for my sentiment which was embossed with black embossing powder. Plus, touch of glossy accent and glimmer.  Viola!


I had so much fun with the first card, I made another one.  Hehe!


Cheers and have a wonderful day!



No comments: