Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another day...


Day 3 for the Pink Poison Challenge... Princess Anya in red! With a little bit of Christmas spirit! I love it, love it and love it... Not just Anya, the Cuttlebug embossing folders are cool! WOW... I brought a couple of them a few months ago, but of course I forgot about them... LOL! So I decided to use them today. I love the combo of red and black, then add some bling of silver, coloring with Copics and ribbon is a must! Ooh La La. Feliz Navidad!
Here is my new recipe box. It used to be a white metal tin from Michaels. I tied a millon ribbons on the handle, airbrushed the tin with cardinal R59 Copic Marker, glued on some pretty cardstock, added some ribbons & flowers, and my NEW thing.... Tim Holtz idea-ology mask, see side picture...





No comments: