Thursday, December 4, 2008

What a great day!

Today is my day off! It's such a great day, but it's just too shorted. Sometimes I wish that I don't have to work... ~Dreaming away... maybe a money tree, no leaves... but hundred dollar bills instead.... WOW! It would be so cool if it is true. LOL~

Back to the real world... not so bad. I brought myself a new pair of Dansko for work. Chat on the phone for hours, lunch with my good friends, relax, shopped at LSS, and of course craft all day! (with my "Life is Good" T-shirt!)

Day 4 of the Pink Poison 12 cards in 12 days challenge. I made a little adjustment with Nurse Anya. She is no longer a nurse. :-D I think she looks like a flight attendant... However, she looks good either way. I used paper from Basic Grey Wassail.


Howdy! Another card from the Pink Cat Studio Tweet stamp set.

No comments: