Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can you see me?

Hi hi, can you see now?Smiley from millan.net
Time for another super fun Chi Chi Memories sketch challenge! What an awesome sketch, I love it!!!

And here is my card... I'm loving the new set called Puppet show. With all the apple trees, the little bear and princess Candace can play hide-n-seek all day! Fun!

Hop over to CCM Sketch Challenge to play along, you are free to use the sketch, but to eligible to WIN the prize, you have to use CCM images. If you don't have any CCM images, you can get the freebie HERE.

Goodies that I used:
Paper: Memory Box card and Bo Bunny a gift of love flirty dots
Copics: BG96, E000, E00, E02, E50, E55, E57, G20, G40, G82, R22, R24, Y21, Y28
Others: CM circle punch, ribbon, CTMH alphabet letters stamps, stardust pen

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable! :)

Elena said...

Oh, how cute is this! How fun to create this little hide and seek scene! :)

CCC said...

How darn cute is this! Love it! What a clever idea.

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie I adore your card ! The designs are so so cute and I love your colour choice ! Totally stunning ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine